Do you have a vegan in your life and want to show your support with gifts? But don't know where to start? Then you've come to the right place! I've put together a list of gifts perfect for that particular plant-based babe you have in your life. This gift guide is great for anytime of the year and not just for the holiday season. Let's go shopping.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. I receive a small % of commission from anything bought via the product links below. It doesn't cost you any more and is a little thank you to me, I guess, for inspiring a possible purchase.
The Beauty Queen
- Everything on their site is vegan and cruelty-free. However, not all vegan and cruelty brands are available on the website unless they meet the Petit Vour four-step process standards. That's how you know; everything you see on this website is gold. I recommend getting the monthly subscription box. You get to try out products you've never thought of buying, plus it's only $18 a month.
Kat Von D
- Vegan Love Eye Shadow Palette - This palette is limited-edition that features ten ultra-bold colors that are difficult to find in a vegan, carmine-free formula. Best of all, for every vegan eyeshadow palette sold, they're donating 20% of the retail price to Mercy for Animals, an international nonprofit organization dedicated to preventing cruelty to animals
Dollar Eye Lash Club
- These eyelashes are 100% vegan and cruelty-free. The best part? The membership is FREE, and they're super inexpensive at an amazing quality!
- Fashion is the second most polluting industry. Fast fashion is harmful to the environment because of rapid production to keep up with trends. Companies use low-quality materials to bring inexpensive styles to the public. That's why choosing used is a great way to reduce waste. ThredUp is the easiest way to shop and sell high-quality second-hand clothes. Did I mention they offer gift cards now?
- Shoes made from recycled plastic water bottles. Rothy's is a sustainable shoe company that sells comfortable and machine-washable styles. They've transformed over 30 million plastic water bottles into beautiful, stylish flats.
- What’s so special about Reformation? Well, they make their clothing as holistic as possible, using natural fibers that are rapidly renewable, plant-based, and have a potential for circularity. Also, taking into consideration water input, energy input, land use, eco-toxicity, greenhouse gas emissions, human toxicity, availability, and price.
- Every animal lover should own a Vegetaryn tee! Not only are they cute and trendy, but they get the point across without even having to open your mouth.
CODE: THATJENNGIRL for 10% off
Donation - An excellent gift for an animal advocate is a donation to an animal sanctuary of their choice. My favorite is Farm Sanctuary
, they have two shelters where they rescue, rehabilitate, and provide lifelong care for hundreds of animals who have been saved from stockyards, factory farms, and slaughterhouses.
- A one-stop shop for every vegan. Mylk Guys have a large range of pantry staples, desserts, baked goods, and things you didn't even know were vegan!
CODE: THATJENNGIRL $10 off
Vegan Restaurant Gift Certificate - If you're not sure if the city they live in has a vegan restaurant, you can check Happy Cow
Cook Books - There are so many vegan cook books available but my favorites are:
The Environmentally Conscience
- Say goodbye to plastic bottles and hello to a hydro flask. I decorate mine with stickers to give my water bottle personality.
- This is a must at a vegan food festival. They're compact, so it's easy to travel and bring with you everywhere.
Reusable Zip Lock Bags
- These are great for snacks, fruit, lunches, and anyone who wants to reduce plastic.
- These are great at farmers markets! No need to use a plastic bag to separate your fruits and veggies anymore!
Reusable Grocery Bag
- Doesn’t everyone have a reusable grocery bag now? If not, this is a great simple option to decorate with fun pins and patches.
First of all, if you have a vegan boyfriend, you've found a unicorn, CONGRATULATIONS! Let's get him something amazing.
Will’s Vegan Store
- Features sustainable and ethical fashion for men and women. Shoes, wallets, belts, and sweaters all perfect gifts to give your vegan boyfriend.
Albatross Shave Shop
- Help your boyfriend shave the world by reducing waste with Albatross Shave Shop. They offer zero plastic waste and a blade take-back program.
The Fitness Fanatic
- Workout attire made from plastic water bottles and fishing nets. Being sustainable and eco-friendly is their number one priority.
- The best post-workout snack! Each bottle contains 14 grams of plant protein to help fuel and recover — three grams of healthy fats to provide sustained energy and coconut water blend to keep you hydrated.
CODE: JENN for $5 off
Wild + Zen
- Every yogi needs a mat but not just any mat. Wild + Zen mats are sourced from 100% natural rubber (latex/PVC Free!)
- Biodegradable, recyclable and eco-friendly!
- Made with water-based non-toxic ink
- Built-in Ultra-absorbent synthetic suede top (the sweatier, the more grip!)
- The high-density cushion provides joint protection
- Designed in California
CODE: JENN15 for 15% off
Vegan Care Package
- This package has a large variety of yummy vegan snacks. Perfect for college students or those beginning their vegan journey.
Thank you for taking the time to check out my post. I hope you got inspired to find the best gift for your vegan friend or loved one. Please use the links and codes provided that would help me out a great deal. Thank you!